I really dislike talking about myself. I’m just a guy who had a bad experience with a wedding photographer and didn’t want other people to experience that…so I started a business. I’m originally from Chicago and moved to SoCal 15 years ago to pursue a dream of being a rockstar musician. When that didn’t pan out, I picked up a camera.
Fast forward 9 years.
So here I am in Houston doing what I love…wedding photography.
I’ve been fortunate enough to shoot weddings all over the world. I’ve also taken photos of celebrities…and been in magazines….but none of that really matters. I don’t want people to work with me because of some resume. I want people to work with me because they can see themselves in my photos, like me for who I am and totally trust me to document one of the biggest days of their lives.
- I am a Libra
- I dislike onions
- My heart has a BIG soft spot for red-velvet anything
- I could sing karaoke 6 nights a week if given the chance
- My favorite moment at any wedding is the moment a bride sees her bouquet for the first time
- I love dark chocolate
- I’ve never seen the movie Titanic
- I love anything and everything that’s vintage. You should see my office
- My favorite bands are The Lone Bellow, INXS, Violent Femmes, Sublime, Flickerstick, Old 97′s & Temper Trap
- I’m obsessed with fonts, design and good typography. Helvetica is my favorite font.
- I was once a radio-station DJ, getting my start in radio at the age of 17
If I sound like a pretty swell guy and you like my photos, please contact me. I’d love to meet with you and talk about your wedding over a glass of wine, an old fashioned or a cup of coffee at a coffee shop other than Starbucks.